Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's not an accident, it's fate;

D'ELCHANTO! AND MR10! 
Together we will run to somewhere new,
Somewhere we can make our dreams come true,
Doesn't matter what might come our way,
I know we'll make it there someday.

The past two days of orientation have been so awesome! After the walls of awkwardness finally came down, I guess everything just fell right into place. The games parts really made my day, I learnt so many new stuff I never knew existed, and laughed so much my sides ached. It's pretty amazing to know that in just a little less than two days, we have achieved ever so much. And we have really really great OGLs who are just so sweet and funny. I feel so blessed; it's such an exhilarating feeling. Well, of course not everything's perfect, but even the tiny little imperfections can be righted. Comic relief, anybody? :) 

I was telling em yesterday that I still feel kinda out of place sometimes; it feels as though unfamiliar faces are now part of our everyday life, except for yearmates that I hardly ever see these days, and friends. But on the bright side, everyone I met has given a whole new definition to the word 'friend'. I'm just hoping that when orientation ends, we won't let this bond slip away into nothingness. 

I don't want orientation to end. But I have memories that will last me a lifetime, and that's all I'm asking for, really. 



capture it, remember it;





No comments:

Post a Comment