Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the Strength from within.

Orientation was really something I'll never forget for a lifetime, I swear. The past few days have flown by pretty darn fast, not very much to my liking, but I guess it just means we were all having so much fun we didn't notice time slipping by. I doubt any of us wanted it to end, but I guess it's just not up to us to decide these things. But although our D'elchanto journey has come to a close, I guess it's the spirit that matters most and it's this same spirit that will live on and remain with us forever. After all, the close of D'elchanto marks the start of even greater and better things to come. 

This wonderful, albeit short journey has proved to be one of the most awesome experiences I've ever had, and there's just so much I'll miss. Together We Will is on permanent replay in my head now, and will probably be for the next few days. The Batch Dance steps are still fresh in my mind and I doubt I'll be forgetting them anytime soon. OG dinners have become routine now and I really will miss screaming and laughing so hard at those dinners. And then there's Storyline, which everyone looked forward to so much; the characters were too cute.

But the people were definitely the best part of it all. The OGLs who did just so much for us; love them so much. And MR10! We battled the mud and the rain together as a group and made it through unscathed. <3 
Yes, D'elchanto will live on in every one of us.



the best days of your life;

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG STORYLINEEEE<333 WOLFIEEEE<33333 HAHAHAHAHA :D

    Verna I haven't seen you in a long time!

    Love,
    Lingzhi!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES THE WOLF IS TOO CUTEE HAHA WE SOUND CRAZY MANNN HAHA BUT STORYLINE IS REALLY REALLY AWESOMEEEE I MISS IT SO MUCH<3

    YEAH I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU EITHER AHH MISS YOU HAHAHA WILL
    SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT MONDAY WHICH IS WHEN WE KNOW OUR CLASSES :O

    Hope you enjoyed orientation and have a happy new year <3 See you soon!

    <3 verna

    ReplyDelete