Tuesday, January 11, 2011

well, hello life

Oh darn it, school officially starts tomorrow. And my mind is not even the least bit prepared. But oh well, december has been really great and everything, and it's definitely time to end off the hols now or I'll never get used to waking up early again. Hmm JC sounds daunting, really, the whole system of lectures and tutorials will definitely take some time getting used to. But I keep tellin' myself that if tons of other people have gone through JC unscathed, what with A levels and extra-curriculars and all, then all of us will definitely get through it too. Eventually. Yeah, eventually.
Oh yes I went for this attachment at KK hospital today, battled the horrid traffic to get there in time. Since when did highways start using descriptors anyway, the sign board was like “Massive Jam after Bukit Timah Road” and it couldn’t have described the jam any better. Enormously massive. Yeah but I got there a little after 8. Things were kinda interesting. Following nice people around, watching cute little kids jump around, sneaking into the ICU (heh that was way cool!) and other stuff like that. I remember becky’s brother having cerebral palsy too but I guess it doesn’t sound that bad anymore after today. And the children are way cute, despite CP and stuff; it’s totally unlike what I expected, but definitely in a good way. And the people are really nice (I think I said this already.) and pretty funny. Maybe, just maybe, I’ll consider becoming a physiotherapist. It’s fun, and not exactly very demanding either. Another recurring concept that I have to keep in mind is to do what you love or not do it at all ahaha. Actually, to tell the truth, I feel like going back again, everything’s really awesome.
Okay school tomorrow, have gotta be BRIGHT and PERKY because it’s my first ever day at RJC. Oh goodness I sure do miss RGS ): But like people always say, change is the only constant. And change just can’t come at a better time in my life right? :) Shall write to becky soon. In the meantime, I shall just make sure I can actually climb out of bed at 5.30 tomorrow morning. 

the future's just ahead of us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment