Friday, January 14, 2011

running in monochrome


Don't try to find RG in RI, because you'll never be able to find it. 

The seniors telling us about college life yesterday were so very nice, sent us all into peals of laughter. And they enlightened us quite a bit too I guess. I don't know why but I get this warm fuzzy feeling looking at how grown-up and sweet our seniors are now, and I think it must be the inexplicable rgs bond doing its job hehehe :) It sure felt like they were PSLs giving us a PSL session :)) I really am so grateful for nice seniors, we are definitely lucky people. (and in a year's time, we would be like that too yeah?)

Oh my goodness pouring over SAT books in the RJ library with lingzhi today was the most amusing thing ever. We were trying to find examples for hard SAT words and everything that came to mind sent us laughing like crazy. I think people thought we were lunatics hehehe, but well, who cares what they think. 

I am crossing my fingers real hard that I'll end up in a nice class. I don't mind making friends from scratch, you know, I really don't. Somehow if you wish hard enough, you can will things to happen, which is technically what I'm trying to do now. Talk about weird. And and after thinking really hard, I'm quite certain that I won't join rchn in RJ. For one, the last four years of rgsrcy have been made up of enough memories to last a lifetime, so enough is enough for me. For another, I think it's time to try new stuff :D

I hope becky's doing well in harvard <3 Miss that girl ):

Just get up and run. The wind's in our favour.


2 comments:

  1. HEY I SEE MY NAME :D HAHA THAT WAS HILARIOUS I BET THE J2s WERE SO ANGRY BECAUSE WE WERE BEING SO INCONSIDERATELY NOISYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHA. All your fault! xP

    Love,
    Lingzhi!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO LINGZHI IT WASN'T MY FAULT IT WAS THE FAULT OF THE PARTICULAR PERSON WHO COULD BE DESCRIBED USING EVERY SINGLE WORD ON OUR SAT LIST. I TELL YOU ONE DAY WE WILL GET CHASED OUT OF THE LIBRARY :D :D

    ReplyDelete