Sunday, January 23, 2011

your instinct's telling you to run,

The SATs were okayish. Forgive me for my lack of descriptive ability. The thing that was maddening about the whole test was how the sections were arranged. It almost drove me nuts when I happily finished one critical reading section and then turned the page to discover yet another critical reading section staring back at me mockingly. But I'm proud to say that truculent, belligerent, inchoate, sagacious and many other scary words are now part of my vocabulary. Although come to think of it, I can't exactly remember their meanings hahahaha. So much for my vocabulary.

Anyway the part of acjc that we went too was downright gross (sorry becky!). And even gross is a sore understatement. There was a rat (YES A RAT, BELIEVE IT), and a dead one at that, sprawled on the ground when we walked through the school gates. But it's okay I still think acj's a nice school, especially the faith centre of performing arts; the rat was just a bit disturbing. Okay not a bit, a lot. But but but the faith centre of performing arts brings back such awesome memories of becky's IS and GS that the rat isn't all that disturbing anymore ;)

Lunch on saturday was so fun! What with rolling heads and firefighters and burned-down houses. 
But I solemnly swear we were just fooling around. :D

Anyway I was looking through my lj and I posted this three months ago, but I thought I would post it again because it's just too funny:
"So, Chelsea's beautiful."
"She's smart, too. She takes AP everything."
"Sounds promising. And what does she think about you?"
"That's too big an assumption. She probably doesn't think about me at all."
- Jordan McAfee to Thomas McAfee (Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult)


Don't you think this little thing is the cutest ever? It kinda reminds me of Wilbur in Charlotte's Web.



We've got to get out of this place, if it's the last thing we ever do.

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me. "what with rolling heads and firefighters and burnt-down houses" MY HOUSE IS STILL INTACT NOW OKAY AND I WILL LEARN HOW TO COOK ONE DAYYYY, PROMISE.

    Love,
    Lingzhi!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay good I can just imagine your brother being your knight in shining armor haha! And what happened to all those cooking lessons we took in rg eh? :D

    ReplyDelete