Sunday, February 27, 2011

the beauty shines through.

It's been an insanely long and crazy week. JC has been pretty complicated so far, not just in the academic sense, but also in every other aspect of life that doesn't have to do with production possibility curves or iodine thiosulfate solutions. Tiring would definitely be one way to put it I guess. All the sleep deprivation has been weighing heavily on me and the fact that tutorials and notes are piling up at a shocking pace isn't helping much. But I guess fate has been on my side, and I really wouldn't have things any other way. 

Youth Got Heart yesterday made me all the more happy that I joined Raffles Interact. Maybe talking about SPCA all day wasn't the most interesting or the most enlightening, but I got to know so many people in the process and I really hope that I'll get to know them better in time to come. As it is, in this ever-so-complicated JC world, all of us have way too many good friends, but too few close ones.

I met becky's sister at the grace orchard school booth yesterday! I almost fainted from the shock, and couldn't calm down afterwards. I asked her about becky (naturally), and she said becky doesn't exactly reply her emails much either, which is a relief haha. Oh yes and the best part was that she said becky might come back in the summer, which got me excited all over again.

I am a tree, 
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy


No comments:

Post a Comment