Monday, February 14, 2011

celebrating the people,


First of all, thank you for today, becky kwan; I really couldn't have done it without you. And I guess I said the right things yeah? :) Thank you thank you thank you, I really can't thank you enough for everything you have taught me so far friend. I am really so glad I have you as a friend, although it took so long haha, and I promise an email will come your way soon.

Happy birthday my dear sister vernis goh shimin. I forgive you for annoying me so much hahaha. And you lucky girl, why is your birthday on valentine's! I have seen you through the past thirteen years of your life so I think I know almost everything about you. Almost. <3 <3

And lastly, happy valentine's day everyone! For everyone who's ever been in my life, whatever role it may be, I'm thankful to have met you and to have known you. Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. I NEVER KNEW YOUR SISTER WAS BORN ON VALENTINE'S! Your parents should have totally named her Valentina Goh, it even starts with V, perfect lor!

    Love,
    Lingzhi!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU NEVER KNEW! NOW YOU KNOW :D EEEE I CANNOT IMAGINE CALLING MY SISTER VALENTINA LEHHH HAHAHAHA

    love, verna.

    ReplyDelete