Monday, February 7, 2011

Bring it on.

I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I’ve seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do


It doesn’t matter what you’ve heard
Impossible is not a word
It’s just a reason for someone not to try

Everybody’s scared to death
When they decide to take that step
Out on the water
It’ll be alright
Life is so much more
Than what your eyes are seeing
You will find your way
If you keep believing


- What Faith Can Do by Kutless


Stepping into uncharted territories tomorrow. I guess I'm partly excited. But mostly scared out of my wits. This is where full-blown JC life commences. Here comes the rest of our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment