Sunday, April 3, 2011

it's hard to pretend I don't care, when I really do,

I've had an amazing past couple of weeks, definitely the closest to perfect since term started. People have been surprising me again and again, and in good ways too. These are moments when I tell myself I have to forget everything that's been bothering me and remember that I'm happy where I am. With what I'm doing.

I told myself at the start of this year that I wanted to learn the guitar for becky. A part of me's wishing that I hadn't actually quit guitar already, as I'm definitely letting myself down in a huge way. And giving up is a sure sign of weakness, isn't it? But then there's the part of me that's feeling so proud of myself for quitting guitar and doing away with my unhappiness once and for all. I promise I'll learn the guitar on my own after As, I just really didn't enjoy the cca one bit, and I didn't exactly see a point in staying on and prolonging my unhappiness. 

I've been put in a nice class with really great people. Okay fine this is not exactly the best way to put it, but everyone's really unique and different in their own way, I guess that's probably why it took a bit longer for the ice to break at first. My OG has been meeting up, just met with them for all in the name of art (which was really good btw!), but sometimes the feeling I get is as though we're all perched on thin ice, with no idea of knowing when the ice will start to crack. It's a hard to explain, and I'll probably shouldn't say anymore, too, because I've a feeling it might come out all wrong. 

Anyway, there's really so much work to do this weekend, I'm fearing for my own sanity. I've got a long day today, so I shan't say anymore. Take care everybody :)







You are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need 

- Everything I Need, Kutless
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzYRUPiIvUE

No comments:

Post a Comment