Thursday, March 24, 2011

who knows where we're headed,

Lately I've been having so many random conversations with people all over the place, and it's a really nice feeling to understand and be understood. And I've been sitting around in the canteen with a lot of people these days, half the time we end up laughing so hard it's just pure craziness. 

Hmm I've been thinking about everything I've gone through so far, the people I've met, the experiences and I daresay it's all been great. But well, the school totally had to remind us today that we're taking the As soon. Nice way to give us a reality check. But even though the rest of our lives might seem like they depend on our JC grades (and there's definitely a bit of truth in it. well, more than a bit.), it's not like we can't have fun while we're at it. 

The pressure's on, and I'm as ready as I'll ever be. 


And I'll never know if I never try;















Old man, hospital bed, 
The room is filled with people he loves. 
And he whispers don't cry for me, 
I'll see you all someday. 
He looks up and says, "I can see God's face."
 



2 comments:

  1. What's wrong with you, Verna?! Everyday I come to your blog and the blogskin changes but no new post appears. HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SUCH A WEIRDO.

    Love,
    Lingzhi!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WHAT only yesterday and today!
    Because I decided I need a new blogskin but yesterday I was halfway through changing it and had to go out so I left it at that pink thingum! I don't feel like posting these days sigh.

    Love,
    Verna

    ReplyDelete