Sunday, March 20, 2011

feelings change. memories don't.

In the last three months or so, I've watched people change into versions of themselves I can barely recognise. I don't know whether I've changed, and I don't want to know, because sometimes people notice the tiniest things and they judge you. The truth is, I'm scared out of my wits.

Sometimes it leaves me to wonder why things never turn out the way we want them to. And just when you think people are so predictable, they surprise you yet again.

Hmm we seem to have a never-ending supply of homework, and I'm a little mortified by the amount of stuff we have to hand up on monday. Actually not just a little. Sigh but the holidays have been fun while they lasted. And I feel really blessed that I know such wonderful people that never fail to make me smile. Interact people have been awesome to hang around with, though half the things we talk about don't ever make sense. And that's the best part. <3

I miss rgsrcy. Unit bondings haven't changed. The juniors haven't changed. And it seems quite comforting, in a way. Like how things haven't changed much since we left. Like maybe the world did stop for us after all. I think I need a bit more of such normalcy in my life, my brain can't catch up with times fast enough.





How long more I can hold on till I cave in?

4 comments:

  1. HELLO DEARRR. WE CAN HTHT MORE NEXT TIME :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. vernvernnnn~ you didn't change and i <3 you for it :):) i miss being in the same class as you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you guys so much <3 <3 YES HTHT SOONNNN

    ReplyDelete
  4. And germgermmm I'm glad I didn't but I guess sometimes we need to change right? I miss you too!!

    ReplyDelete