Wednesday, February 26, 2014

yes to anywhere but here

The shittiest I've felt in weeks my throat feels like it might give way I actually kinda like not having a voice saves me the trouble of working up the courage to talk to ppl

Hating things now stop taking away the things that mean most to me it hurts letting things get the better of me I honestly am too tired to put up a fight have given every ounce of energy it's still never enough

Writing in run-on sentences cuz this is precisely how this sem feels like - a constant struggle with no hope of ever seeing the end. april feels way too long away not sure how long I can keep this up not very long I bet

Forcing myself to study contract this is so so painful I just need sleep need to escape the world

yuching: "we need a break from school. I suggest boracay"
me: "yes to boracay." "yes to anywhere but here."


1 comment:

  1. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. Hang in there k! You will eventually see the light at the end of the tunnel. Perseverance is key :)

    ReplyDelete