Thursday, February 6, 2014

bad days made good :')

stress bordering on irrational annoyance, anger and insanity )': 

the things keeping me sane are sometimes the most unexpected ones - didn't have my wallet on me today (what happens when I leave the house sooo preoccupied) and my ezlink card ran out of cash. was on the verge of a panic attack when this kind kind lady fished out 10 bucks and gave it to me. asked for her bank account number so I could return the money but she told me to just take it as angpao money :'') was so touched I could've started crying there and then - there is good in this world after all :') thank you kind lady :'') noting this in my head as a reminder to do good and be kind :')

And I was entertaining the prospect of skipping dinner cuz I didn't have cash on me and I was too late to have dinner at home. But my dad came over to the train station to pass me money so that I could buy food home :') love my parents :'')

not gonna complain about staying in school till 9 doing contract cuz ppl are good and it makes up for all the bad in my life, really :')

on a sidenote was thinking today how little some things are worth to me and the realization is somewhat sad but not entirely unexpected. resolving to channel my heart into the right places from here on out. 

anyway I was thinking today (yeah I do too much thinking) how my respect for some people has multiplied tenfold ever since nepal :') I rly miss paul my annoyingly wise older brother and I realise I respect him for doing things the way he does them and for being one of the few ppl I look up to most in smu (somehow the thought of him respecting becky as much as I do and liking taylor swift as much as I do is comforting :-)) And mag the ever talented friend who is amazingly artsy and will prolly revolutionize the floral industry heh I'm not even kidding :-) plz go check out floralsbym.com and support this beautiful project!!!! 

Typing this on my phone as I'm having dinner before I go back to work sigh

Got bgs in the morning two days in a row comms ball sat night contract wr chionging on sun plus

legal memo + tort readings + contract readings + tort midterm to study for

the intensity of all this is almost too hard to bear but I'm okay I'm okay 


haven't scrapbooked in the longest time, but when I do it's the best therapy in the world :-) so glad for ppl who give me reasons to scrap

OKAY BACK TO WORK



No comments:

Post a Comment