Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The girl who felt too much and said too little.

12 more days to promos. Revision was progressing really well during the hols until WHAM the hols were over and school came back with a resounding bang, driving us back to reality again. School has a way of doing that and it's sometimes quite frustrating, really. 

But I'm so glad I managed to finish chem and math revision during the hols. My brain is still in knots from all the differentiating and integrating, seriously. Bio is taking too much time, it'll probably take up the whole of this week. Which leaves econs and gp to next week. But you know what, nothing ever goes according to plan. Just saying. Gahh I really hate myself when I'm being so pessimistic. Am desperately trying to find a bright side now, but I can't seem to be able to find it. Just when I really need a bright side too. )):

HELLO MR BRGHT SIDE WHERE ARE YOUUUU.

















as if it's ever that easy to ):

No comments:

Post a Comment