Monday, May 2, 2011

more than ever now.

♥. And I really, really mean it, I swear. 
Class camp was one awesome experience. It's amazing how much I learnt about everyone and how much my perception of everything has changed. Though the cabins were really disgusting and the roof leaked on us more than a few times, I guess if I had to choose between school and ophir, I would choose ophir any day. Waterfall scrambling and abseiling and everything more than made up for the horror of the cabins and the toilets. (Haha I can still distinctly picture the look on everyone's faces at the state of the toilets.) And it was definitely 3E that made all the difference, looking back now, I really wouldn't have it any other way.  



love is a river I wanna keep flowing,


we're on the top of the world;


cabin no. 1!


It wasn't a mistake after all. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment