Wednesday, May 4, 2011

and now our adrenaline's rushing,

Oh my, CTs are coming soon. If that's supposed to freak me out, it's doing a very good job. A better job than I'd like to admit actually. And if it's any comfort, june hols are fast approaching too. Seriously, things are happening way too fast for my poor incompetent mind to process. Just a year and a half more and we would be thrown defenseless into the real world, having to make tough decisions. Oh well, I can't say I'm looking forward much to that. Going off to uni is another issue altogether, something I thought about so much last year but haven't had the time to these days. Hmm I'm getting a little sidetracked by the future. For now, the present calls. 

Well, currently, I'm pretty much confused by everything that's been happening in my life such that my mind has been in this jumbled state for the longest time. I have a terrible tendency to overthink and over-analyse things and it's not doing much for my sanity. And to top it all off, I'm so exhausted. As far as I know, the worst feeling in the world now is wanting to sleep but not being able to. I suspect it's been messing up my body clock but oh well. Anyway, I've been thinking (Oh my I need to stop thinking so much) whether I'm actually happy with who I am. Okay wait I'm making myself sound incredibly weird here but I'm really not. It's just that I've been letting myself hide in people's shadows lately and I fear it's becoming second nature or something. Haha I just conjured up an image of a Cheshire cat. Don't get me wrong, I definitely do not creep up on people. I'm just scared that I might appear to be as fleeting as the Cheshire cat to people. 

Okay okay all this thinking has got to go. Sheesh I've been telling myself that like only a million times.

On to much happier stuff, I met lynn today and she happily told me that sports fest is on 27th may this year and just about persuaded me to go back for it. It made me think back to those happy richard days and the cheering and screaming and all. Miss it so much. On a sidenote, I should be scared for tomorrow. Or should I say, later today.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Verna,

    I know this is completely random, but I came to say hi AND I HOPE YOU'RE SMILING NOW! :D See you tomorrow!

    Love,
    Lingzhi!(:

    ReplyDelete