Saturday, October 8, 2011

october breezes.

Lonely. And I really haven't got a right to be. Not when there are lonlier people.
I think maybe I'm afraid to be alone. But those who are afraid end up being the loneliest people. Which probably makes me one of the loneliest people in the world. ):

People's lives are scary. And that's just because their lives are far bigger, far greater than I could ever imagine. Could never match up to it, will never match up to it, and wait, why do I even want to match up to it. Doesn't make sense, all this. Perhaps I need to throw on an invisibility cloak and just watch it all from the sidelines.

And surprisingly, I am happy. :) Today made me happy. Running around with little kids around amk park made me happy. I want to lie on grass, look at the sky, admire the clouds and never get up again. Funny how things so perfect are so ephemeral. 



















counting, counting, counting,


No comments:

Post a Comment