Saturday, April 26, 2014

end of year 1

end of finals / start of summer

for all the stress/trauma smu has been so far, a part of me still remains grateful for the friendships it has provided me with, esp in the gloomiest times. friendships that (I hope) will last me the rest of my life

the last sem was definitely not a walk in the park, the coming sems even more trying, but I'm just glad for the people who've accepted me at my worst, and whom I clearly don't deserve at my best :-)

my extreme indifference towards certain things seems to have magnified over the course of the last sem. a good change, no doubt, from when I used to care way too much about what people thought. more room for myself to figure out what actually makes me happy, and to rid my life of those that don't. but ok maybe not completely.

sudden wave of social interaction has me extremely drained I don't think this is a lifestyle I'm used to. there are so many things I do that don't make sense to me, yet I still do them anyway, wow I really defy my own logic at times..

free time has been great, but not when you're tied down to a million and one things

but I guess for the first time in the last 15 weeks, I can really truly say that I feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment