Wednesday, July 13, 2011

just stop for a minute and smile.

I'm finally back here again. So, the holidays have ended, school has started again, life has gone on. For the first time ever, I can't say I'm enjoying rj very much. Whatever happened to the days when I actually loved school, loved my friends, loved (almost) everything in my life. Don't get me wrong, I still love school very much, and I'm truly thankful for every opportunity that I have, but oh my goodness why is it that there are so many things that get on my nerves these days.


RJ is so much more materialistic, I swear. Everything revolves around numbers and numbers. If touching one person's life is a good thing, then touching one hundred lives must be a really great thing. I don't think it works that way, though. And if all the numbers and certs and diplomas don't already give some a major headache, others have to make it worse by rambling on and on about it. Hmm I think what sets some people apart from the masses (and I really respect such people) is the way they are able to see beyond all these tangible things in life to the not so tangible. And these people are just so genuine, so admirable, that they are so hard to come by.


To tell the truth, the next few weeks are gonna be pretty daunting. But I'm just gonna keep believing. And staying true to all my true friends. :D OKAY I'M GONNA FIND SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO EVERYDAY.




two is better than one :)

2 comments:

  1. agree agree.
    and you can look forward to seeing me everyday.

    Love,
    Lingzhi!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah I do! morning talks with you make me super happy all the time! <3 <3 but then i go to class and i don't feel so good anymore :< oh man lingzhi I'm thinking back to the sec 4 times when we would walk to the parade square every morning together and talk about the most random stuff in the world. THAT WAS REALLY AWESOME <3 DO YOU REALISE THAT IVE SPENT ALMOST EVERY SINGLE MORNING WITH YOU TEEHEE :D

    ReplyDelete